Ethan Cook Portfolio.

 












Closing Statement: This semester with digital media has been an interesting one to say the least. As a class we went over some many skills and programs which were very interesting as a beginner with adobe programs. My favorite unit was the illustrator one for sure because that unit was the most detail oriented. In general digital media was a very interesting course to take in my opinion due to the interesting skills you learn with the adobe programs and the unique skillset you learn from the class. I generally enjoyed everything this class had to offer because it also made me have a bigger eye for detail and how I can always improve any content I make going forward.  

Comments

  1. I love all the colors you added into your portfolio, your cover page looks very professional! Your logos and self-portraits were definitely my favorite projects of yours so far. Your work is very unique and it shows how you are as an artist. The portfolio came out very well to showcase your work and how you bettered throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business cards

Logos BW and Color

Extra Credit