PROJECT: somewhere

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vYZvdZLwOzv7FRV-Uwr2GCrxcnulQWKJ/view?usp=sharing


Artist Statement: So for my project I decided to turn myself into a wooden toy as you can see with the wooden effects on my skin and clothes because I wanted that toy figure feel instead of me just being a human made of wood. I wanted to have the same texture on my body as the bridge so I found a wooden texture that went horizontal which is the same way as the wooden bridge my body is standing on. I used the puppet warp to move my legs a little bit and change my facial expression. I didn't want to change my pose so much since it was perfect for being on a bridge posing.                                                                                                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Cook Portfolio.

Business cards

Logos BW and Color